Hohenzollern Residence City
Barock and Frederician Rococo make Potsdam a delectation of the senses.
The Berlin-Potsdam Cultural Landscape that is the largest UNESCO-world heritage site in Germany comprised altogether 20 palaces.
Potsdam is a huge open air museum with fascinating long distance view axes from one prominent edifice to another.
Water plays a significant role. In fact, Potsdam is an isle, surrounded by water plus a city canal that was reinforced by the Soldier King in the 1730ies to transport construction material for building 1.000 houses.
Points of Interest (choice of):
- Old Market: one of the most beautiful squares in Potsdam
- Dutch Quarter: the largest closed ensemble of dutch architecture outside the Netherlands
- Sanssouci Palace: most famous Rococo-jewel in the region
- Glienicke Bridge: famous “Bridge of Spies”, the former German border ran through the middle of it
- Cecilienhof Palace: the “Big 3” came here together for the Potsdam Conference in July 1945
+ certified tour guide
+ exclusive VW-Bus with AC
+ literature on board
+ cold beverages
+ length of the tour: five hours
+ private group up to six participants
price per group:
275,00 EUR (VAT included)